Nature’s Elements (Water, Fire, Earth) 3 Looks / 1 Palette
Now here’s what I call channeling nature in a look. On Instagram, I’ve always shared that nature has inspired my sense of style, but little known fact--it inspires my makeup look from time to time too!
I’ve put together three eye looks from the BH Cosmetics Desert Oasis Palette that all resemble nature’s elements (well--at least 3 of them). P.S. the brush I’m using is the E 25 blending brush from SIGMA.
💧 Look 1 - Water:
1. Start with Turquoise (the lightest shade of the look) in the inner corner of the eye--apply until about ½ to ¾ of the eye is filled with the shade
2. Hot Spring is what you want to use next. About right down the center of the eye, start shading with this until you just about reach the outer edge
3. When you start to get to the outer edge, pick up on Nightscape.
4. Slowly start to bring it into the crease, not all the way, however.
🔥 Look 2 - Fire:
1. When we draw fire, we always start with the lightest color, which is a yellow! Similarly, we’ll start by filling the inner corner of the eye with the yellow shade, Bliss.
2. Then, about ⅓ of the way, start with Heat Haze, a nice, fiery red (it could even be close to a burgundy, depending on the angle you view it from).
3. The darkest of the darks comes now--we put an end to it with Prickly Pear.
🌎 Look 3 - Earth:
1. For this one, we are going to create a base/foundation of a solid brown, which is Nightscape.
2. Wait, but isn’t the Earth mostly green? Yes--it is! We’ve got Cactus to add to the look now, which is a beautiful mix of shimmery (mostly) green, brown, gold, and silver.
3. For the outer edge, we’re adding Prickly Pear, and bringing this into the crease. This time, it doesn’t really matter how far in you go!
That’s it! Super simple--3 looks, each using 3 shades from the BH Cosmetics Desert Oasis Palette to achieve a beautiful, nature-inspired look!
Let me know which one you’ll be trying first!