Achieving the Coveted Glass Skin with Touch In Sol!
Hi friends! If you've been wondering about the coveted Glass Skin trend and you want to achieve dewy, glowing skin, keep reading because Touch In Sol has you covered! Glass Skin is a popular trend that began in Korea and quickly made it to the states. Poreless, dewy, refined, baby-soft skin is the ultimate goal here.
I am a K-Beauty sleuth so I was absolutely thrilled when I was chosen as one of the lucky 100 to be a tester for Prismpop's Touch In Sol Bag. It contains five full size products(yes, full size!) -- many that have been on my wish list for some time now. They came in this super cute holographic bag, too!
The products that I received are:
- Pretty Filter Glassy Skin Balm
- No Poreblem Primer
- No Poreblem Prime Essence
- All in One Beauty Aid Cream
- Mission Complete Mild Scrub
Step 1 is exfoliation with the:
Mission Complete Mild Scrub
is a gentle exfoliating scrub that works by cleansing the skin's surface like an eraser, leaving skin silky smooth.
- Silica, green tea leaf extract, charcoal powder, and a variety of natural fruit extracts including lemon, papaya, blueberry, & cranberry.
- Charcoal works to cleanse the skin, unclog pores, & removes impurities and dead skin cells.
- Green tea leaf extract works to tone and soothes the skin, deeply exfoliate, and repair skin damage.
This unique peeling gel has a lightweight powder-gel consistency that transforms when coming into contact with skin. It has a clean, fresh scent that dissipates after applying.
The cleanser effectively exfoliates the skin by buffing away dead skin cells-- all of the dead skin and leftover gunk turns into filaments, similar to eraser shavings. So gross but totally satisfying!
This has become one of my absolute favorite exfoliating scrubs, as it works well even on sensitive skin. You apply the product to clean, dry skin and the powder-gel turns into clumps, effectively exfoliating the skin without being abrasive or harsh on skin like some exfoliators. This product truly leaves skin velvety smooth and glowing. It provides instant, noticeable results without irritating or stripping the skin of moisture.
Retails for $22
Step 2 is Essence Application with the:
No Poreblem Prime Essence
is an all in one moisturizing primer essence that boosts hydration and smooths the skin's texture, prepping for makeup application. It is a sort of cross-over product that has a lightweight, oily-gel serum consistency with a satiny texture that glides effortlessly along the skin.
- Infused with natural ingredients such as Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract which smooths the skins texture, as well as Rosa damascena flower water which helps maintain skins PH balance and control excess oil.
- Also contains adenosine, butylene glycol, & dimethicone(what gives it the primer feel)
This essence tightens up pores & keeps skin silky smooth for better, long lasting makeup. It helps create flawless, dewy skin & can be paired with the no poreblem primer or used on its own, fully prepping your skin for makeup application. Absorbs quickly and leaves no oily residue. There is a light, floral scent that dissipates once absorbed into the skin. It leaves my skin looking smooth and slightly dewy all day!
Retails for $23
Step 3 is moisturization with the:
Pretty Filter Glassy Skin Balm
is an ultra hydrating priming skin balm! The silky smooth texture seemingly melts and creates an ethereal glow. This all-in-one balm covers roles of hydrating cream + moist pack + primer + glow cream + booster-- for radiant skin.
- Contains squalane, shea butter, sunflower seed oil, rose damascena flower water, chinaberry flower extract, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, & citric acid.
- Squalane mimics the skins natural oils, making it a fantastic emollient that lubricates and protects the skin.
- Shea butter works to soothe, soften, and tone skin.
- Rose damascena flower water helps maintain the skin's PH balance as well as control excess oil, and has incredible anti-inflammatory properties.
This has been on my wish list for so long, so I had very high hopes for it. It has a silky smooth texture that melts once it comes into contact with the skin. The consistency is creamy without being too heavy and is very moisturizing. The product itself may be small, but she is mighty-- and a little goes a long way.
Is it a primer? A moisturizer? A natural highlight? This baby is all three! A multi-tasking balm that has you covered for all of your dewy skin needs. I love using this on non-makeup days because it creates the ultimate dewy glow that lasts throughout the day without making skin look or feel oily. It does have a certain tackiness to it which is what makes this work as a primer-- when compared to the No Poreblem Primer, the glassy skin balm is much thinner and definitely not as foolproof (especially when it comes to pores).
It can be quite sticky if you apply too much, so start small and build up to your desired outcome. I have very dry skin and this balm has the perfect balance of glow & hydration for me, so I am over the moon. It is best used as your final step in your skincare/beauty routine.
Retails for $32.
Step 4 is locking in moisture with the:
All-in-One Beauty Aid Cream
is an all in one moisturizing cream designed to nourish & hydrate skin. This cream works by delivering intense hydration & moisturization deep into the skin by creating a triple barrier moisture shield.
- Formulated with natural botanicals including olive, walnut, & hazel.
- Also contains shea butter, ceramide 3, rose moss extract, birch extract, centella asiatia extract, & bifida ferment lysate.
- Centella asiatica is a superfood ingredient most known for its incredible anti-inflammatory and skin soothing properties.
- Bifida ferment lysate helps repair skin's DNA at a cellular level as well as protect against UV rays.
This product should definitely be applied as the final step in your routine, as it is very thick & creates a literal barrier to entrap moisture deep into the skin. The consistency is thick, rich, and creamy-- it is definitely an intensive cream. There is a light herbal-citrus scent that I find very pleasant and non-overbearing. Despite its thick consistency, this moisturizer does not clog pores nor does it leave oily residue behind! It absorbs quickly and feels like a blanket of moisture wrapping around my skin. Despite it being summer, I have very dry skin so I've been able to use this with no problem-- However, if you have oily skin this may be too much for you. I believe this will be a life saver during Winter, for sure!
Retails for $32
Step 5 is priming with the:
No Poreblem Primer
is actually a product that I have two of already-- yes, I love it that much. There are many reasons as to why this is a cult favorite, with the main being this primer literally blurs your pores and other imperfections, giving you a flaw free canvas for makeup application!
- Dimethicone, silica, soluble collagen, green tea leaf extract.
- Dimethicone is what gives the product the primer feel, and has skin-conditioning properties & works to improve skin's softness and flexibility.
- Soluble collagen works as a humectant and moisturizer.
This product has a gel-like consistency that seems to melt into the skin to fill in your pores and smooth minor imperfections, thus creating a silky smooth, satin finish. It is lightweight and almost feels like you're not wearing anything.
I thankfully do not have large pores at all-- in fact the few I do have are relatively small. Despite that, this definitely helps my nose area where I do experience the majority of my pores as well as areas where I get frequent dry patches and uneven skin texture. This primer allows foundation to glide effortlessly onto the skin, with no pilling or buildup. The satin finish ensures skin doesn't dry out or get oily throughout the day, & makes my skin feel incredibly soft to the touch. As an added bonus, it works to create an invisible veil that acts as a barrier to protect skin from outside elements(dirt, debris, and even makeup residue).
Retails for $18
Special thanks to Prismpop for sending these my way.