Activating Serum for Hair Growth! Starting my One Month Trial
I am very excited to try this Activating Serum from Collective Laboratories! This serum promotes hair growth while controlling dandruff and excess oil on the scalp which is great because I want to fill in my hairline!
First Impression: The consistency is like any other serum, it’s practically liquid with a little bit of thickness. It does not have an overwhelming scent whatsoever. It’s soft and smells like a plant or flower (probably lilac).
It made my hair a little oily at first, but after being out and about, my hair somewhat absorbed the serum leaving my hair a little shinier!
This product contains active ingredients such as....
- Ginseng: a traditional Chinese herb that helps restore the hair’s natural growth cycle, ♻️
- Biotin: Helps scalp against environmental stressors, 🏗
- Pumpkin seed oil: an anti-inflammatory moisturizer 🎃
- Lilac Stem Cells: reduces scalp irritation 💆🏻♀️
- Malabar Kino Bark: balances scalp oil and prevents infection of the hair follicle ⚖️
& Burdock Root: an herbal remedy with moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that prevent bacteria and yeast buildup. 👍
Did You Know? This product was 20 years in the making!!! 🤯
I have started using this product and will continue to use it until every last drop is gone! 💧
I’m also going to follow up with my results once I’m through with this bottle!
Let me know what you guys think! As always, if you want to try this Activating Serum then hit the ‘I WANNA TRY’ button and be sure to follow me on PrismPop for an update on this hair growth journey!