“Dichotomy” - Black & White Makeup look
I hope you enjoy this makeup look that I have decided to call Dichotomy; as there is such a stark contrast between the two separate eyeshadow looks I created.
I used shades from both the Morphe James Charles Mini palette and the Morphe 35I Icy Fantasy palette.
For the white or light side, I tried to keep it completely monotone....
- I used my Nyx white eyeshadow base and used the white eyeshadow shade from the James Charles palette.
- I then used my Nyx glitter glue and went over it with one of the white iridescent shimmer shades from Icy Fantasy to give it that extra pop.
- My Nyx white liquid eyeliner was perfect for creating my winged liner.
- To keep the look light I used my Goddess lash from the Lilly Lashes Lite Mink collection. I used a neat trick on my lower lashes of taking a clean spoolie and placing some of the white liquid eyeliner on it and used that to go over my lower lashes to give them a light coating.
- For my waterline, I used Nyx Faux Whites eyeliner pencil in Mint Creme.
For the dark side....
- I used the same Nyx eyeshadow base and slowly built up the transition shade using greys from 35I. Once I felt they were blended enough...
- I went in with the heavy black from the James Charles mini palette, blending it into the crease/transition shade. Once I was satisfied with that...
- I used my Revlon So Fierce vinyl eyeliner pencil to darken the black on my lid even more and used a smudge brush to soften any hard lines. I also used it in my waterline.
- For the lower lash line I used the grey shades from the 35I and lightly went over them with the black from the James Charles palette.
- I finished with the Lilly Lashes So Extra Miami.
For my lips...
- I used a lip primer from Stila and my Nyx faux whites and Revlon vinyl eyeliner pencils to line and fill in my lips.
I used a white shadow to pack over and set the white liner and went over that with Tarteist glossy lip paint in Instafamous.
- For the darker side, I used Nyx soft matte lip creme in Transylvania over the black liner.
I had so much fun creating this look and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Let me know what kind of fun makeup looks you create when you're feeling adventurous 💕