Face Masking With Oh K! Beauty Tester Bag
🍉 Brightening Watermelon Sheet Mask
I was feeling kinda dry on my face and for me, that feels kinda awkward so I am so excited about trying this baby out.... At first, I got the overwhelming smell of watermelon, but then I put the chilled mask on my face and I was like OMG this is soooooo relaxing , afterwards, I felt super smooth and hydrated, this will be added to my rotation of mask, these are the steps I take when getting ready for my mask routine:
1. Clean your face before using the mask and your hands, too.
2. Take the mask out of the fridge, if you forget to put it in the fridge you can put it in 20-30 minutes before or just use as is, remove mask from the package. ( here's a little tip for you) take a small spray bottle and fill it with the remaining serum and stick it in the fridge. Once done with your mask and cleansing routine spritz this over your face, neck and hands you will feel refreshed and ready for the day
3. Smoothen the mask around your face to let out air bubbles.
4. Use the excess 💦 on your neck and your hands!
5. Wait 10 - 20 min
6. Use a moisturizer after to seal all that moisture in.
🌟Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer
I have dry /sensitive skin so it's hard to find that one moisturizer that works for me. So I have been looking for a good moistirizer for my face, and this one has a nice texture to it, very smooth cream that does leave a nice glow to the skin. It's very hydrating and moisturizing to the skin. I really enjoyed using this product! Definitely marking this moisturizer in my favorites now! Loved the cute packaging this came in as well. Thanks, Prism Pop for this amazing opportunity.... Thank you for reading my review, please feel free to follow and like my post!!!!!!