Galaxy Chic Eyeshadow Palette
🌹I am LOVING my new Galaxy Chic Eyeshadow Palette by BH Cosmetics. 🌹
🍓🍓The packaging shows all the colors that are in the palette. The names are all have to do with outer space. The purple packaging goes so well with the other colors. It immediately made me want to buy this product. I saw so many shimmery colors and was like, "I NEED THIS PRODUCT!"🍓🍓
🍉🍉When you open up the palette, you see the most awesome eyeshadows. Some of them are plain shimmery colors, and others are multiple colors. They are swirled together and look so neat.🍉🍉
🌈🌈I used Jupiter, Venus, and Aphrodite. Jupiter is this bright red, Venus is a fun orange, and Aphrodite is a maroon red. These colors don't even need eyeshadow primer to show up really well on my eyes.🌈🌈
🌹Steps to apply my eyeshadow: 🌹
1. I applied Jupiter in my crease and blended outwards.
2. I applied Venus slightly above Jupiter and then blended Jupiter and Venus up and outwards.
3. I applied Aphrodite in the outer corner of my eye and blended it in the shape of a ">" It added a dark contrast to the bright colors.
4. The green Nyx eyeliner was smoothly applied to my upper lid line.
5. Meteor was applied to my lower lid line.
That was all I did and I got this fun, bright eyeshadow look!
🌻🌻 When I applied each shadow, it glided on so smoothly. There was no scent to this product and didn't irritate my sensitive skin.🌻🌻
🍇This product is a great price and I know that I will be purchasing this product again.🍇
🌹What is your favorite eyeshadow color? I love a bright orange. It lightens up every look and is so much fun.🌹
If you like my post, please like and hit the "I wanna try" buttons.
Have a great day!