Galaxy Inspired Makeup 💜💙💜
Here's a quick "how to" galaxy eye make up tutorial!
1. Prep lids! I'm using the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
2. The palette I will be using today is Glamlite's Cake Palette! First start with the shade Purple Frost and pack it onto the lid.
3. Next take the shade Ube, and using a blending brush, blend out the edges.
4. Next, take Birthday Cake, and blend it on the outer lid.
5. Cut the crease! I'm using Elf's Camo Concealer.
6. Take the shade Ice Mint, and pack it in the cut crease.
7. Next I'm going to take a shimmer liquid shadow and put it on the inner corner. I'm using Tarte's Rainforest of the Sea in shade Life's a Beach.
8. Next, I'm taking shade Icy Frost, and lining my lower lash line.
9. After, take a purple eyeliner, and line your lower waterline. I used L.A. Girks Shockwave Neon Liner.
10. Now line the upper lid and create a wing using a liquid liner. I used Tarte's Tarteist Double Take Liner.
11. Finally, use mascara. I used Too Faced Better Than S**.
Ta Da! All done!!!
Thanks for reading!!! 💜💙💜