Get Unready with Me 🍦 Satisfying Texture Swatches
At the end of the day, I love to take a few minutes to myself to get 'un-ready' - it's my nighttime skincare routine but it's also a moment to transition from the always-busy, sometimes hectic day to the relaxing, recovering rest of the nighttime hours 🌙
Here's my routine to end the day!
- Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm makeup remover that starts thick and emulsifiers into a creamy texture with barely any work. Melts off my makeup like a champ 🏆
- Sulwhasoo Cleanser a clean k-beauty cleanser with a watery gel texture that gently removes any remaining residue and leaves my face feeling completely fresh.
- Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner a moisturizing & PH-balancing toner that's got great reviews on Amazon 👌🏼
- Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence a denser textured essence that helps blemished skin and hyperpigmentation. It's relatively inexpensive, too - $16-20 on Amazon.
- Ghost Democracy Daily Lightweight Face Moisturizer - a delicate yet powerful moisturizer with no filler ingredients and fast skin absorption 💧
- Herbal Dynamics Beauty Argan Oil Serum - this is my final step, this serum includes squalene which helps retain water and has anti-aging benefits 👍🏼
I hope you enjoyed this relaxing, texture-filled night time routine video! Altogether this ritual helps me wind down for bed and spend some extra me-time taking care of my skin 🥰
What are your nighttime routines? 💕