My Eyebrow Routine using Super Affordable Products
Hi, PrismPop! I’m showing you step by step how I do my eyebrows with affordable drugstore products.
Everyone has their own style so take what you need from me and add your own stuff!
- Wet n' Wild Triangle Brow Pencil (dupe for ABH Brow Definer or Benefit Goof Proof)
- LA Girl Pro Concealer
- Elf angled duo brow brush
LA Girl Brow Pomade was also featured but I don't use it this time.
- Brush Up, Over, & Down using the spoolie side of the brow pencil to fluff up the hairs
- Draw the outline with the triangle brow pencil
- Begin to fill in with the triangle brow pencil
Now, this is where it gets a little interesting - I could stop here and keep it light and natural, but...
I do like to darken my brows on occasion and so I'm going to do that today.
Since I don't have a darker brow pencil I just like to improvise with a regular black eyeliner pencil.
It needs a little extra blending and it's a bit harder to avoid smudging, so just be careful with it if you use my technique.
- Use the black eyeliner to fill in the arch to the tail
- Blend it all out
Tip: Don't worry about it being perfect - that's what the concealer is for!
- Use the LA Girl Pro Concealer (this shade is Fawn) and basically use your face as a palette - I blob some concealer onto the browbone and use the brush to apply.
- Apply the concealer to the edges to clean them up and add a pop -
Beginner's tip: use stamping motions to keep a straighter edge rather than swiping it across
- Repeat the concealer on the top of the brow
- Move the rest of the concealer around until it's evenly distributed
And then it's time to blend!
For concealer, I like to just use my fingers. The warmth helps the product melt and I never misplace them.
And that's the routine!
You can see how crazy different it looks between the done brow and the undone brow.
In the original video, this is the part where I did the second one without explanation, so I'll do that here too :)
I hope it showed that you can achieve brows that look great even with minimal products!
If you want to watch the full tutorial on youtube, check it out here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHjWyBdi7ek
Thanks for checking out my first video on PrismPop! Follow me here for more and on my other socials, too.