Save Money on YesStyle! How I shop for Asian Skincare online 🛒
What’s up everyone! I’m always on the hunt for Asian beauty and skincare, but it’s always hard to find them at decent prices. Luckily, I found a website that has them for decent prices AND they have such a wide selection of products to choose from!
YesStyle mainly sells clothing items, but they also have a great selection of Asian beauty and skincare. If you’re also looking for cute clothes and accessories, you can find them on the website too!
1. Rohto Mentholatum - Hada Labo Gokujyun Hyaluronic Acid Lotion 400ml
- This is my go-to product after every shower and before I go to bed. It acts like a toner, and lets my skin soak up more hydration.
- This is a huge bottle, but trust me when I say you probably won’t need to buy another one for a couple years if you get the 400 ml version.
- You’ll only need a couple drops to fully cover your face!
2. Rohto Mentholatum - Melano CC Vitamin C Essence
- Now that it is not as sunny out, my skin has been feeling dull and lifeless.
- This product helps me bring back some vibrancy in my face and helped me with my discoloration and dark areas on my face.
- I use this every night before I go to bed, and it has really helped even out my skin tone!
3. NATURE REPUBLIC - Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel
- Nature Republic is a fairly popular Korean skincare brand, and this product is one of their best sellers!
- I love the way this gel feels on my face, it kept it soft and supple at night without being heavy like a typical cream would feel.
- This product will also last you a while!
4. SKINFOOD - Black Sugar Mask Wash Off 100g
- I've had a hard time finding sugar scrubs that didn’t rough up my skin afterward (my skin is super sensitive)
- This sugar mask scrubs away dead skin while leaving my skin very soft
5. Elizavecca - Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask 100ml
- If you’re a fan of cute and trendy skincare items, this is it!
- This item was really popular a year or so back because once applied, the product puffs up and looks like a grey cloud covering your face!
- I haven’t been able to find this in any physical store location, so YesStyle is the place to go!
6. heimish - Bulgarian Rose Water Hydrogel Eye Patch
- My dark eye circles are the bane of my existence.
- Every once in a while, I will use these eye patches right before I sleep, and I wake up looking more refreshed and ready for the day.
- The product comes with a cute little plastic applicator to help you put the patch on your undereye.
1. Kailijumei - Red Case Secret Jelly Lipstick
- Girllllllll, this lipstick is the coolest thing ever! The lipstick itself is clear, but once you apply it on, it will adjust to your body temperature and pH and tints pink.
- I always brought this out at parties or kickbacks, and every makeup lover in the room would come take a look.
- The lipstick itself doesn’t feel too heavy, and is closer to (as you could probably guess) a lip tint than a lipstick.
2. peripera - Ink The Airy Velvet
- absolutely loathe lipsticks that dry out your lips and make them look all crackly. This product is the exact opposite of that.
- The formula is fluffy and airy, and gives your lips a nice tint without being too faded.
- I love that it feels like cream going on my lips and never dries them out.
3. peripera - Sugar Twinkle Liquid Shadow
- I have yet to add this to my collection, but I love a good liquid eyeshadow.
- I’ve heard great reviews of this product, and the colors are so pretty.
- Great product if you’re in a rush and looking to quickly pop some shimmer and color on your eyes!
What to Look For:
1. Don’t buy sample sizes!
Unless you’re truly just buying a product to try it, look up the product you want to make sure you bought the best quantity for the price you’re paying.
YesStyle doesn’t really do a great job at labeling which products are sample-sized, and I’ve often accidentally bought products only to find that they were super small sample sizes.
2. Don’t be overwhelmed by all their flash deals!
Oftentimes, the discounted prices are not that much lower than what the normal price would be, and sometimes it would even be higher!
Even though it kinda sucks, their price points are generally still pretty decent, just be careful not to fall for all of the deals.
3. Don't buy this enticing "aloe vera"!
Soooooo, I bought this product (pictured) a while back, and I still remember it being horrible to my skin.
I was fooled by the “aloe vera” component, and I thought my skin would feel hydrated after cleaning, but it felt so dry and tight after.
While the product has good reviews on the website, I have yet to see a badly rated product so I’m a little sketched out about the honesty of the reviews.
Ways to Save Money $$$:
1. YesStyle Elite Club
- Once you create a profile on YesStyle, you automatically become a member. You can earn ‘Style Bucks’, a currency that you can use to spend on items in YesStyle. Earn Style Bucks with every purchase ($1=1 Style Buck), filling out your profile, downloading the app, and leaving reviews (this is partially why I was sketched out by the lack of bad reviews).
2. Influencer Program
- Calling all PrismPop influencers! If you join their program, you can earn an extra %10 of your orders, give your followers %5 discounts, earn up to %10 of referrals, and get opportunities for sponsorships! If you’re an active member of the PrismPop community and have a good following, give this program a shot!
3. Refer Your Friends
- Similar to PrismPop, you can earn credit for referring your friends. Once your friends make purchases, you will get credit in your account.
4. Daily Gift Codes
- This is the most surprising way to save money to me. If you follow them on IG, they will post codes that you can use to redeem free gifts. I haven’t used these codes yet, but this is a great way to try out new products for free!
Whew! That was a lot but hey, I have a lot of things I love about YesStyle!
I hope that this guide helped introduce you to YesStyle, or if you already know of it, maybe some new products that you haven’t tried or deals you didn’t know about!
Let me know in the comments below if you like Asian skincare and beauty products and if so, which ones you have tried!
& Follow me for more!