Oh K! Beauty PrismPop Tester Bag
⭐️Chok Chok Glowing Moisturizer
- Beautiful packaging! I'm in love with the color and find it fits into my collection nicely. I like how it has an extra "slip" at the top of the container so the product doesn't get all over the lid.
- I use this after serum both day and night. This is more of a daytime product.
- Lightweight product. This is great for the daytime when you don't want to wear heavy skincare products. I was actually surprised to find it has shea butter in it because of how thin it is.
- Easy to apply. I put a small dot on each part of my face and rub it in with my fingers. - Very smooth. Not sticky or oily on the face at all!
- This product lives up to its claims. I can see the pearlescent finish that doesn't make me look so shiny! I love the glow it gives.
🧦Revitalizing Peppermint Foot Mask
- Very comfy! This product fits underneath a nice pair of fluffy socks.
- I’ve noticed this product has less “juice” in it than other foot products I’ve used.
- I LOVE the peppermint smell. So many products like this straight up smell like chemicals.
- The application on this is very easy to use. The sticker peels off and sticks together conveniently. You can adjust it to your ankle side.
- My feet felt very soft the day after.
💦Jeju Mineral Lava Sea Water Hydrogel Mask
- To start, I’m not usually a fan of these gel masks.
- This one surprised me! It felt nice on the skin and didn’t easily slip off. I like how it was packaged in two separate pieces. -
When I took this mask off, my skin was unbelievably glowy! I loved how my skin looked. - I will say that my skin did feel a bit sticky after the product soaked in.
🍉Vitamin C Watermelon Sheet Mask
- I love this kind of fiber sheet mask. These stay on the best on my face. I also love the pink color!
- This one does have a lot of “juice” in it! I used the excess product all over my neck.
- My skin was not irritated at all after using the mask and my skin felt moisturizer and glowy.
🐆SOS Clarifying Leopard Print Mask
- This one my least favorite out of the products I was given.
- The pattern is very fun on the mask, though!
- The mask itself was too thick and a bit dry. It fell of my face so easily.
- My skin actually felt a bit tingly when using the mask and left my face red after. I don’t think my skin reacted well with the products in this mask.
Overall, my favorite product was the Vitamin C Watermelon Sheet Mask and my least favorite was the SOS Clarifying Leopard Print Mask. I loved how anyone could find a product for them in this variety I was sent. I would definitely consider repurchasing the foot mask, watermelon mask, and the gel mask. This moisturizer will last me for a while, though, so no need to worry about repurchasing that for now.