Swatch Time: The Stunning Eye Effects in Hazelnut Haze by Pixi Beauty
All these tones are so Earthy and gorgeous that I felt like this Pixi Beauty Eye Effects in Hazelnut Haze palette needed its own swatch video!
9 Shades, 9 Swatches…..let’s do this!
The shades don’t necessarily have names, so I’m going to come up with my own...ready?
1. Scintillating Sand: The lightest of the lot. Like the color of pure sand on a beach.
2. Diggin’ for Gold: A shade perfect for golden hour.
3. Terrestrial Tan: One terrific color to use as a base on any eye look.
4. Mud Mood: For when you’re in the mood for something a little less subtle and a little more daring.
5. Grass Covered: Greener than the grass on the other side.
6. Beaming Bronze: A bit of this on your eyes is like a sprinkle of fairy dust.
7. Wood-Fired: To bring out the fire within.
8. Shiny Sienna: The cross between subtle and fierce to say feminine but flaming hot.
9. Sable Slush: Make a distinction with this dark shade.
P.S. I used my hands AND a SIGMA Tapered Blending Brush to show you the difference in application amongst the two!
Hope you enjoyed swatching with me! If you did, and want to see more beauty content on the daily, be sure to check out my Instagram!